Thursday, April 26, 2012

HELP!!!!! unruly curly hair?

i need a lot of help. I have curly thick hair. since i was 12 it was relaxed because my mother was too lazy to deal with it. so when i turned 21 i cut it all off. it was really short because i wanted my natural hair back. the relaxer was thinning my hair and i was losing it. i used to go to the Dominican hairsalons and they told me it would never grow back. so i cut it all off. now a year later its growing curly but its to short to style or put in a ponytail. What can i do so it wont frizz in the heat? i like it curly but since its short i cant do anything right now. i want to try EASYSTRAIGHT by haime munoz so it wont be frizzy anymore. i have tried EVERYthing and at the end of the night its frizzy again :( I need help im ready to cut it all off again



HELP!!!!! unruly curly hair?

I know exactly how you feel because my hair is the same way - mine is very long, thick and curly - but don't fret, there are products out there that can help us girls....



first of all - do not use styling products (i.e. gels, hair sprays, moose etc.) that have alcohol in them - alcohol dries out your hair



now, I use Neutogena Triple Moisture: Silk Touch Leave-In Cream - this stuff is GREAT! it makes my hair soft and very manageable - you'll find this at any drug store - its about 8 bucks - but well worth it - I also put olive oil in my hair - thick hair tends to be a little dryer than most - you'll find olive oil at any beauty supply store for 2 or 3 dollars - I also use Marc Anthony Strictly Curls defining lotion - this is a good product also - I put this on my hair right after I wash it - it eliminates most of the frizz



I hope this helps - make sure you keep your hair moisturized



much love :-)



HELP!!!!! unruly curly hair?

use sunsilk (green) DE-frizz and for styling use ganier's soft curl cream or ganier's shapping curl sparay or the hard curl gel i %26amp;hearts ganier



hope this help



HELP!!!!! unruly curly hair?

Carry a bottle of hairspray and 24/7 conditioning cream and just put it on.



HELP!!!!! unruly curly hair?

I have long curly hair and can imagine how it is short. I have been using suave products for curly hair and they have a frizz spray aswell. Curly hair is hard to maintain. I don't think nothing is actually going to get the frizz away but these products will help bring it down....good luck



HELP!!!!! unruly curly hair?

My kids have curly hair and I like Redken Outshine, I have tried a lot of products and like this the best. You put it in towel dried hair and it does not take much. Don't put it in the root area though or it looks greasy, just the middle and ends and it helps with frizz and just makes it lay so much nicer. I also use Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist on their hair instead of water, I wet the frizz down a little every morning and water makes it worse and dries it out.



I also use the L'Oreal Vive shampoo and conditioner for curly hair.



This combination works the best on them, it sounds like yours might be more curly than theirs but its worth a shot.



Where I live the Redken and Paul Mitchell are cheapest at the Wal-Mart hair salons, and the L'Oreal you can get at any Wal-Mart type store.



HELP!!!!! unruly curly hair?

Prenatal vitamins sometimes will help the hair to grow faster. A hot olive oil treatment once or twice a month will help the hair stay healthy. You are right to avoid relaxers, but also try to avoid coloring your hair. Get your ends trimmed every 6 weeks, wrap it up with a satin scarf at night and don't do too much blow drying or straight ironing. Heat damages the hair.



You might also try having your hair braided and wearing a full head weave or wig until your hair has grown to a length you can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment