Friday, April 27, 2012

CURLY HAIR!!!!!! HELP. ME!!!l should i straighten?

my hair is like really tight curly. i get a lot of mean coments about it. I hatecombing it every day it takes at least half of my morning time getting ready for school. i cry when i look at myself in the miror. i cry thinking about it. i just want to chemicly straiten it. but i got it colored so my mom said if i do get it chemicly straitened then my hair will break off. sje said my hair will look really cracky and thick and frizzy and really ugly. i just want strait hair. i cant straiten it every day cuz it curls right back!!!!!!!!!! if i get it chemicly straitened then will it look like an ugly mess of poop??



help me i will take your advice as i am desperate



CURLY HAIR!!!!!! HELP. ME!!!l should i straighten?

I say get it chemically straightened once it has been dyed for awhile and just see how it works



CURLY HAIR!!!!!! HELP. ME!!!l should i straighten?

Girl, I know exactly where you're coming from. I have the exact same hair as you. No kidding, I really do. Straightening your curly hair takes a LONG time. It takes me about 3.5 hours to straighten my hair, and even in that time it doesn't look all that great, it eventually curls right up again! Throughout the years, I've tried living with how my hair looks. I know it's not how you want it to look. Everyone wants what they can't have. Curly haired people want straight hair and visa versa! It just works like that.



My best advice for you is to go to a salon. Find out what they recommend what you do. Everyone has their own advice to give you, but only you know your hair, you go through the troubles of styling it everyday. Talk to someone at your nearest or trusted salon, and seek advice. Ask for product, styling and other advice. Try not to ruin those beautiful curls. You'll see that you love them at some point or another in your life.



Good luck, and I hope you find exactly what you're looking for.



I know how you feel, and I know it sucks, but you'll get through it. Its just hair. Be yourself, and people will love you for YOU.



鈾モ櫏



CURLY HAIR!!!!!! HELP. ME!!!l should i straighten?

The site on the Internet to find



http://www.dricq.com/school/index.shtm



http://www.dricq.com/school/Health/14102...



http://www.dricq.com/school/Health/index...



CURLY HAIR!!!!!! HELP. ME!!!l should i straighten?

you should get a perm in it any way cause you can always get the breakage fixed back and do the steps and blowdry it and it will look poofy but straigten it afterwards and it should stay and if your hair is medium or long length you should grease it and put gel on it or get you hair braided if you have any questions email me please cutegrl1010@yahoo.com



CURLY HAIR!!!!!! HELP. ME!!!l should i straighten?

1st thing y in the world would u even put a comb in curly hair and 2nd if u have lived with it all your life surely u have been to a hairdresser b4 y don't u give your hair a break from combing it for a while and use a leave in conditioner as well as putting VO5 on it after it is dry and it will definitely help to calm the frizz combing your hair is breaking it and probably adding to the damageu need to have it thinned out and i would have some layers put in it thats the way i do both of my sisters seeing as i am a hairdresser of 27 yrs and they quit complaing about their curly hair and learned to appreciate it when they got older i was the 1 born with straight hair and they use to b envious of mine just be patient and try what i have told u and i beleive u will see a difference



CURLY HAIR!!!!!! HELP. ME!!!l should i straighten?

My friend has really light blonde extremly curly hair, but mine is stick straight, so I'm not talking from experiance. But a couple of days, she had a hairstylist straighen it, and that lasted for a couple of days....It wasn't curly but just kinda puffy, another day she put some sort of cream on it.



CURLY HAIR!!!!!! HELP. ME!!!l should i straighten?

Buy a Remington Wet2Straight hair straighening iron at wal-mart for 30 bucks. It is the best and your hair will stay straight until you wash it again

No comments:

Post a Comment