Friday, March 30, 2012

I have curly hair but it always appear dry and hard. I used placenta hair repair this weekend, but m

still dry and dull looking. I wash my hair with Garner Frutose products, and I deep condition my hair with silk elements intense conditioning treatment. My hair is relaxed, but still curly. I don't like greasy hair products in my hair. What can I use in my hair to promote a healty shiny look without the greasy build up.



Thank you in advance for your answers.



I trim my hair every 6-8 weeks



My hair is color treated



I relax my hair with gentle treatment regular relaxer



I wash and wrap my hair twice a week



I don't use heat in my hair



I let my hair air dry and then I pull my hair back into a ponytail



I wear wigs when I go out to let my hair rest since I am growing it out



I have curly hair but it always appear dry and hard. I used placenta hair repair this weekend, but my hair is

1...THIS IS FOR THICK %26amp; THIN HAIR



heat up some olive oil (purer the better)



drench all of your hair especially the ends



wrap your hair with plastic wrap



put a towel around your neck



(those last two things is because it does get drippy)



leave in for an hour



wash out with shampoo and conditioner



this repairs, strengthens, makes it shiny, etc etc and soft as a baby's hair



I have gotten many ppl hooked on this,,,my friends are naming this 'hair crack' do this every other week or weekly up to you



2.. THIS IS FOR THIN HAIR ONLY



heat up coconut oil and do the same as above



it makes thinck hair tangly frizzing and too oily...



DO THE OLIVE OIL, YOU ARE GOING TO FEEL A HUGE DIFFERENCE YOU WIL HAVE NEVER FELT BETTER!



I have curly hair but it always appear dry and hard. I used placenta hair repair this weekend, but my hair is

I have hair just like you and have the same problems, from the dryness to hating having greasy hair. Here's three things I do, that seem to work.



1. You can just change up your shampoo once a month. I use Garner one month and Dove for dry and damage the next month. It kind of helps for some reason.



2. Try a egg/mayo/beer mix (beer optional)? It sounds gross to most, but it dose work very well. Leave in on 30mins or so, it'll help.



3. Play with your hair. Braid and upbraid it, run your hand through it, and brush it at less 3 times a day. For some reason it causes oils to be release.



Sorry that's all I can tell you, that doesn't have you adding a lot of heavy greases and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment