Friday, March 30, 2012

Curly, Curly hair!!!?

I have really curly hair, and when i straighten it it stays straight, but then if i get hot, or there is humidity, my hair frizz's/ poofs. and i was wondering if there is a shampoo you reccomend to use? I have had my hair chemically straightened befor, and it worked but i like my hair curly sometimes. And i am Caucasian, like i don't have "African-American" hair.



Curly, Curly hair!!!?

I have curly hair and i wear it blown-out most days. i find shampoos don't make *too* much of a difference. The conditioner you choose seems to me to be more important than shampoo. I have had great luck Goldwell Kerasilk products and I like Pantene Pro-V Frizz Control line as well. A teeny-tiny bit of Biosilk Silk Therapy before you blow dry works wonders too (but yr hair will get dirtier quicker). And make sure when yr blowing it out you get it really dry - not a bit of moisture left. Oh, my hair is pretty thick, so can handle all this weight. And for curly days i like jessicurl stuff.



Curly, Curly hair!!!?

Oh shoot, I actually *read* the label on my conditioner and it's Joico Silk Result not Goldwell Kersilk. Sorry - I knew it was silk something. So much for best answer - but, hey, THANKS! Also, only buy the little bottle of Silk Therapy-2.26oz- b/c it'll last a while. Report It



Curly, Curly hair!!!?

And another thing, "Americans" have all kinds of hair. I'm just saying. Beyonce is American too. :) Report It



Curly, Curly hair!!!?

That is every ones hair that has any curl in humidity. Try a better flat iron like CHI and use a good anti humidity gel/spray on your hair.



Here is a CHI web site



Curly, Curly hair!!!?

I have really straight hair, so i don't know if i'm the best one to answer this haha :) but i've heard the SunSilk shampoos/conditioners are really good for frizz or poof.



Curly, Curly hair!!!?

You should try Pantene's relaxed and natural shampoo and conditioner. Since your hair is chemically straightened it should work. It'll also add shine.



Curly, Curly hair!!!?

There is no shampoo that I can recommend, but I do recommend a CHI flat iron, it changes your hair so much that humidity and bad weather don't stand a chance! I live in FL and have curly hair and CHI is the best thing around for me!!



Curly, Curly hair!!!?

Pantene works really good. You should use some additive when there is high humidity. I do not mean some "African-America Products", just use a pomade if you lke it "wet" or Infusium 23 leave-in conditioner if like it natural looking. It wokrs for me and I have curly-non-African-American hair.



Curly, Curly hair!!!?

This website is good.



http://www.ouidad.com/



Curly, Curly hair!!!?

Treseme products are good ...



They have sprays and mouses to controll your hair from going frizzy ..



My friend use's it and her hair stays dead straight (:



Curly, Curly hair!!!?

sun silk



Curly, Curly hair!!!?

So youre not mixed like me then with super caucasion skin???lol, but I have super curly hair and I use fructise, smooth and sleek, then you should use this foam that most ethnic people use to hair wrap their hair. put the foam on the damp hair and press it down as hard as you can, then let it dry. you can use a blow dryer! and then put some of the oily junk in your hair or some kind of hair gloss and use the curling iron. after you may use some hair spray, but that could dry your hair out. try it! it works for me. if you never wear your hair curly though, i would see an african american hair stylist and get a relaxer! that's what i did to just my bangs and now they do whatever i want! And i have the most curliest of hair! Good luck!



Curly, Curly hair!!!?

You are basically are talking about me!!!



I have the same problem!



I use Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner and then after I have washed it I brush it through then put something called 'Gloss Drops' by Paul Mitchell on it which keeps it nice!! Then after it has dries completly I straighten it and put some spray on it to keep it nice and straight! (I doesn't work completly but It helps an awful lot!



Hope this helps!



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment