Friday, March 30, 2012

CURLY HAIR PROBLEMS - Japanese HAIR STRAIGHTENING?

Hi all,



I have black curly hair. I can't leave it down....always need to wear it up in a bun. If I ever leave it it becomes all electrified/frizzy. So I went in for the japanese hair straightening. It looked good and I enjoyed the change but soon after I started losing tonns of hair and it's already started looking a little bald in the front.



I am very disturbed with it. I want to protect the hair atleast now but it has again grown into curly and hence unmanageable. What should I do? I want to go for the japanese straightening touchups again but not sure about it as I am frightened with the hair loss.



Is there any alternative through which I can enjoy my hair down as well as protect it from falling.



CURLY HAIR PROBLEMS - Japanese HAIR STRAIGHTENING?

try buying a wet to set straightner.. i also have curly black hair and regular ceramic straightners won't work. You must buy the wet to set straightner ( Around 30-40$ at Drug Stores, I have the Vidal Sasson brand) This works by using heat over your wet hair (after you take a shower) and it does an amazing job! Good luck



CURLY HAIR PROBLEMS - Japanese HAIR STRAIGHTENING?

buy a hair straighening iorn and put in hair treatment in to cond.



CURLY HAIR PROBLEMS - Japanese HAIR STRAIGHTENING?

Start to treat your hair with Aphogee Treatment for damaged hair.



Get the treatment and the conditioner that goes with it. Use this every 6 weeks no matter what you are doing to your hair.



Use Alberto VO5.



You don't need much of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment